On behalf of the church we want to welcome you to Capital Life! We are so glad you found us. At Capital Life Church, you have a home to pursue a meaningful relationship with God and with other believers. Even if you’re not sure how long you’ll be here, Pastor Bill and Lisa Shuler encourage you: Put down deep roots! Get plugged in where you’ll make lifelong friends and strengthen your faith in Jesus Christ.
We are excited to help you plug in to our ministries, activity groups, life groups, and serve teams. Throughout the year we will have all church events, events for couples, courses on finances, and more! Browse around on our events page to see our upcoming events. If you have any questions about the church, the different ways we “connect”, or the area, please let us know.
Opportunities for Spiritual Growth and Discipleship
- Life Groups – Meet around common interests to enjoy, strengthen and encourage each other.
- Beyond Acquaintance – Is Capital Life’s prophetic identity ministry.
- C3 (Young Professionals) – Meets regularly for study, discipleship, fun events and just hanging out.
- Men’s Ministry – Hosts periodic men’s events & our annual Men’s Retreat.
- Women’s Ministry – A friendly place where ladies gather and encourage each other.
Director – Christina Tenney