“For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.” (1 Cor. 3:11)
To accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is the most important decision you will ever make in your life. It is the beginning of a brand new life in Christ! You are now a new-born child of God, and as such there are many important things you need to understand, and we are here to help you in the process.
Foundations is a 6-week course designed to help you to understand how to walk those first steps in your new life with Jesus Christ as Savior, and what is expected from you as a new believer. We will give answers to the most important questions that a new believer has:
- What happened to me when I accepted Jesus?
- How can I understand the Bible?
- What is prayer and how do I pray?
- How can I be a strong Christian?
- What does God expect from me now?
- What is Baptism and who is the Holy Spirit?
If you are seeking to understand your new life in Christ, come and join us on any Sunday at 12pm, downstairs in the “Living Room”. Click HERE For the full schedule. Let’s grow together!