It’s #GivingTuesday! Today [and all week] we have an awesome opportunity for you to give back to the next generation. We want to replace our small group doors in the atrium with Dutch (half doors) to create a safer environment for our Toddler, Pre-K, Kindergarten through 1st grade & 2nd grade – 3rd grade small group rooms. Why?
1. Lets in more fresh air.
2. Keeps children inside, creating a safe environment.
3. It allows teachers to interact with parents without interrupting learning.
4. An attractive alternative to baby gates.
5. An option for more privacy when needed.
We are hoping to raise the full $6112.00 for Family Ministries’ new doors!
Would you consider giving? You’re ready?! Awesome. Click the link below and then follow these steps:
1. Enter any amount and click next
2. Enter your information and use the dropdown menu to select the fund “Giving Tuesday – Family Ministries”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and confirm using the blue button
That’s it! Thank you for your investment in the next generation.