New to Capital Life Church?
Welcome! We know that in the Washington, DC area it’s often hard to meet people and truly connect. At Capital Life Church, you have a home to pursue a meaningful relationship with God and with other believers. Even if you’re not sure how long you’ll be here, Pastor Bill and Lisa Shuler encourage you: Put down deep roots! Get plugged in where you’ll make lifelong friends and strengthen your faith in Jesus Christ.
When you come to a Sunday service, you’ll be greeted by friendly faces and free coffee, then welcomed to join us in Spirit-filled worship, and challenged by Pastor Bill to encounter God in the now—both in times of prayer and practical life-application. Weekly we gather across the DC area in small groups, and God’s heart also compels us to reach out beyond ourselves, both locally and globally.
We are excited to help you get involved or answer any questions you may have. Feel free to email info@CapitalLife.org at any time and we’ll be in touch!
Opportunities for Spiritual Growth and Discipleship
- Life Groups – Meet around common interests to enjoy, strengthen and encourage each other.
- Beyond Acquaintance – Is Capital Life’s prophetic identity ministry.
- C3 (Young Professionals) – Meets regularly for study, discipleship, fun events and just hanging out.
- Men’s Ministry – Hosts periodic men’s events & our annual Men’s Retreat.
- Women’s Ministry – A friendly place where ladies gather and encourage each other.