New to Capital Life Church?
Welcome! We know that the Washington, D.C. area can be a bit overwhelming and it is sometimes hard to meet people and truly connect. Here at Capital Life, we try to create a place for you to feel at home and build meaningful relationships with other believers. You may be in the process of “church shopping” and wondering what to expect at Capital Life. When you come to a Capital Life service, you will be greeted at the door, offered free coffee and snacks, welcomed by spirit-filled music, and surrounded by people who are passionate about Jesus. At Capital Life, you will experience God in a real way through powerful, contemporary worship and messages that are relevant and applicable to the busy and complex lives we lead today. Capital Life is the place for you, if you are looking for solid, faith-based teaching in a refreshing format.
Email Connections@CapitalLife.org if you are interested in hearing more about how to get connected, or to get more information about Capital Life Church.
Opportunities for Spiritual Growth and Discipleship
- Life Groups – Meet around common interests to enjoy, strengthen and encourage each other.
- Beyond Acquaintance – Is Capital Life’s prophetic identity ministry.
- C3 (Young Professionals) – Meets regularly for study, discipleship, fun events and just hanging out.
- Men’s Ministry – Hosts periodic men’s events & our annual Men’s Retreat.
- Women’s Ministry – A friendly place where ladies gather and encourage each other.