We are excited to be partnering with Glebe Elementary to help provide Christmas presents for families in need. We are so appreciative of your generosity, as these children might not receive Christmas presents otherwise. Matthew 25:40 reminds us that Jesus says, “Whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me.”
Since we are not meeting in person for you to pick up a Christmas star, we created a virtual option. We have designated drop times where you can bring your gift to the church. The last day for drop off is Thursday, December 17th.
- Click here to choose a child and which present you would like to give.
- Mark your name on the document next to the family/child you choose.
- Purchase the gift and wrap the gift.
- Please write the family number, child’s gender and age on a tag on the outside of the gift.
- Drop off the gift at the church at one of the designated drop-off times (see below).
You can also give at Capitallife.org/give and select “Christmas Outreach”. We will use your donation to purchase a gift or gift card. Please give by Sunday, December 13th so we have time to purchase and wrap the gift. If you have any questions or need to coordinate a drop off time outside the hours below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for being such an incredibly generous church!
Drop Off Times
- Monday, December 7th and 14th // 10a-4p
- Tuesday, December 8th and 15th // 7p-9p
- Wednesday, December 9th and 16th // 8a- 6p
- Thursday December 10th and 17th // 6p-8:30p
- Sunday, December 13th // During Services